W84 D35.5 H30 | SEAT H16 in
W213 D90 H76 | SEAT H41 cm
Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Sofa features a slender profile, elevated metal base and blind tufted cushions that bring a touch of refinement to contemporary residential or commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne sofa makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Also available as a Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Hidden center leg added for extra support.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.