W37 D14 H15 in
W94 D36 H38 cm
The Mix Storage Box is a versatile accent piece designed to complement any Mix upholstery configuration. The box, French seam detail subtly softens the edges of the tightly upholstered component. The removable wood tray features a raised edge to securely hold books, drinks and smart devices. Below the tray is a compact storage area that allows clutter to be neatly tucked away. The Mix Storage Box can also be used as a standalone bench in entryways, bedrooms, office or commercial environments.
- Available in Vegan AppleSkin Leather, an innovative leather alternative that is developed with fiber remnants from the apple juicing process. Looks and feels like natural leather.
- Storage Box is designed to complement the Mix Series but can also be used as a standalone design.
- Features a compact storage space for blankets, pillows, toys, magazines and remotes.
- Raised tray edges are solid ash or walnut.
- For strength and stability, tray surface is a plywood core with real wood veneer.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Tray has an ergonomic groove on the front edge for easy removal.
- Includes concealed connectors to securely join it to other Mix Modular components.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.