W20 D20 H39 | SEAT H30 in
W51 D51 H100 | SEAT H76 cm
The Lecture Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. The design features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Bar Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.