All clearance / floor model items are final sale and sold as is. Some items may have minor damages. No additional promotions can be applied.
The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Sofa offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters on the sofa offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Add the Foundry Ottoman to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional.
- The tightback sofa has two removable seat cushions, and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.