W18.5 D20.5 H30 | SEAT H18 in
W47 D52 H76 | SEAT H45 cm
The Bracket Chair brings a uniquely modern elegance to the dining room. The bold sculpting of the solid-wood legs provides the perfect balance to the luxurious leather upholstery of the one-piece seat and back. The leather’s channel-stitched detail completes the look and adds a touch of personality to this distinctive design. Matches perfectly with the Bracket Dining Table.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detail.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Splayed, sculpted wood legs are solid Beech.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.