Back to: Warehouse Sale
Tallinn Chair & Ottoman Floor Model
All clearance / floor model items are final sale and sold as is. Some items may have minor damages. No additional promotions can be applied.
TALLINN CHAIR | W34 D34 H41 | SEAT H15 in
TALLINN OTTOMAN | W20 D19 H15 in
The Tallinn Chair + Ottoman make a unique statement with their sculptural curves and thoughtfully-designed details. The chair’s silhouette echoes the refined style of notable Scandinavian archetypes, while introducing contemporary elements that give Tallinn its striking aesthetic. With an inner steel frame, graceful armrests and distinctive legs, Tallinn is an iconic lounge chair to anchor any room.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Available with or without matching Ottoman.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.