Annex Extendable Dining Table
The Annex Table transforms from everyday dining stalwart to special occasion hero without skipping a beat. Expert craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident at every angle—from the bespoke notch detailing on the legs that give a floating effect to the tabletop, to the natural matte finish that’s been hand-applied to each piece. The conversation will flow easily no matter how many you’re dining with, thanks to an integrated extension that effortlessly expands the table from an intimate spot to a lively entertainment zone. The more the merrier, after all.
- Sits up to 8 people when table is closed, up to 10 people when extended.
- Fold-out leaves are smartly hidden underneath when table is in closed position.
- No visible tabletop seams when table is closed.
- Tabletop constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in Oak or Walnut veneer.
- Table skirt and legs are constructed with solid wood.
- Table is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.