Back to: Occasional Chairs
W31 D33 H27 | SEAT H15 in
W78 D84 H69 | SEAT H38 cm
The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid‐back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder‐coated steel frame. Solid wood, paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®‐ Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut or painted ash finish.
- Durable, oil‐based polyurethane finish on armrests.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion panels are crafted with high resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.