BALTIC CHAIR | W30 D31 H31 | SEAT H17.5 in
An ode to warm Nordic minimalism, the Baltic Chair is designed to harmonize with contemporary life. Elegant and compact, with a clean, solid wood frame, it imparts a feeling of calm and lightness. We joined its curved arms at the back to create a sculptural form that can be admired from every angle, adding chamfered edges for a supremely touchable finish. Complete the mood – and your dream reading nook - with the Baltic ottoman.
- Solid wood frame featuring custom bent armrests and mortise and tenon joints is crafted from walnut or ash.
- Solid ash frame is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- One piece seat and back is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.