Mix Modular 2-PC Sofa
The Mix Modular Series lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 8 basic components (left arm, right arm, armless, corner, arc, wedge, ottoman and block table) which can be added and combined to create an unlimited number of upholstery configurations for residential or workspace environments. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to changing needs. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 8 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman & Block Table.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded).
- Maroc Lyric and Bayview Dandelion available on the Armless and Ottoman components only.
- Arc and Wedge components available in Vintage Mineral and Parliament Stone fabrics only.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
If the design you’ve chosen is out of stock, add it to your cart then we'll charge your credit card and ship to you as soon as it's available (Typically 1 to 8 weeks). For specific availability information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.