W83 D35 H30 in | SEAT H18 in
W211 D89 H76 cm | SEAT H46 cm
The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a chair. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Cabot Chair.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.