Back to: Gus* Modern
W84 D36 H31 | SEAT H17.5 in
W214 D92 H79 | SEAT H45 cm
The Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sofa to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- The Sofa matches perfectly with the Adelaide Be-Sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.