W84 D34.5 H28 | SEAT H16 in
W213 D88 H71 | SEAT H41 cm
The Wallace Sofa is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Chair.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.