All clearance / floor model items are final sale and sold as is. Some items may have minor damages. No additional promotions can be applied.
W86 D37.5 H30 | SEAT H16 in
W218 D95 H76 | SEAT H41 cm
The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design feature6 a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa’s comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake’s laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- The collection consists of seven unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- The sofa consists of 3 back cushions and 2 small bolster cushions filled with our eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Front face of the back and bolster cushions and the top edge of the seat cushions have no visible seams which adds to the minimal look.
- Back and bolster cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.