W19 D19 H30.5 | SEAT H18 in
W48 D48 H78 | SEAT H46 cm
The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey – from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail, to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomic curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.
- Seat, back and legs are molded plywood with exposed edges.
- Upholstered seat uses top grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on legs.
- Curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email email@example.com.