W35 D31.5 H29 | SEAT 17.5 in
W89 D80 H74 | SEAT H44 cm
The Lodge Chair is a contemporary club chair with playful, bent ply arms and a sculptural profile. This unique design is available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery to contrast a walnut-finished exterior frame. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery.
- Side panels are CNC precision-cut, formed plywood panels finished in real Walnut wood veneer.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
- For samples of fabric and finish options please contact email@example.com.
Shipping fee calculated at checkout is available for NYS residents for curbside freight only. For white glove delivery service or out of state inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer.
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting changes.